Jayson Gaignard On Investing In Authentic Relationships
Jayson Gaignard is the founder of Mastermind Talks, one of the world’s most exclusive, invite-only events for entrepreneurs. He’s also the author of Mastermind Dinners and host of the Community Made podcast.
- Why Jayson decided to start his first business.
- The evolution of Jayson’s entrepreneurial journey and how it led him to start networking with other entrepreneurs.
- The event that inspired Mastermind Talks (MMT).
- How Jayson got Tim Ferriss to speak at his first Mastermind Talks Event.
- How MMT evolved from a content-focused event to a peer-to-peer event.
- Jayson’s approach to scaling the quality of MMT attendees.
- Why MMT is known for being harder to get into than Harvard.
- Jayson’s ambition for the future of MMT.
- A networking mistake Jayson’s made that he’s learned the most from.
Links from the Episode
Mastermind Dinners by Jayson Gaignard
Guest: Jayson Gaignard
Host: Robert Glazer
We hope you enjoyed this Elevate with Robert Glazer podcast episode. If you did, we’d greatly appreciate you rating and/or reviewing it on Apple Podcasts. You can also subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!