Hal Elrod on The Life-Changing Power of Morning Routines
Our guest on this episode of Elevate with Robert Glazer is Hal Elrod, best-selling author of one of the highest rated, best-selling books in the world, The Miracle Morning—which has been translated into 27 languages, has over 2,000 five-star Amazon reviews and is practiced daily by over 500,000 people in 70+ countries.
In his books, blog post and speaking presentations, Hal talks from experience about the importance of a morning routine and its impact on not just your day, but your whole life. He is also an international keynote speaker and success coach.
- Hal’s “humble beginnings” selling Cutco knives
- Why Hal hit rock bottom
- What Hal’s mornings looked like before implementing his SAVERS routine
- What happened in the first two months of Hal starting his own morning routines – even though he wasn’t a morning person
- Why the morning is the linchpin for the rest of your day
- What the morning routine SAVERS are and how Hal arrived at them
- How Hal’s wife helped him come up with the name Miracle Morning for his book
- What Robert Kiyosaki told Hal about why his Miracle Morning SAVERS are so impactful
- What makes Hal’s Miracle Morning books different and unique
- How Hal used morning routines in his training and coaching of sales teams
- How encouraging SAVERS can create a high-performing company culture
Links from the Episode
The Miracle Morning
Hal’s Miracle Morning Book Series
Miracle Morning Facebook Community
Hal’s Talk on Miracle Morning
Guest: Hal Elrod
Host: Robert Glazer
We hope you enjoyed this Elevate with Robert Glazer podcast episode. If you did, we’d greatly appreciate you rating and/or reviewing it on Apple Podcasts. You can also subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!